A Simpler Form
This section explains what will be defined in the Terms and Conditions
Note: You are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and NOT exclusively this Simple Form.
Essentially, if you are posting content, you are telling us that:
1) You own the content
2) You are giving us full rights to the content
3) You are allowed to give us full rights to the content
You also are agreeing that by posting the content, you are not breaking any laws or other terms that you have agreed to.
By having an account with TF2Glass, you are agreeing that you will keep your account information up to date.
We are able to remove your account and restrict your access to this service for any reason or for no reason at all.
It's not our fault if anything happens to you because of things on this website.
Essentially, as long as you don't cause problems for us, you won't have any problems from us.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this Service, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms then you do not have permission to access this Service.
It is possible to post, share, and make available text, graphics, pictures, videos, and other material ("Content") on this site.
It is your responsibility to ensure the legality of this information.
By posting Content to or through this Service you affirm that
1) The Content is owned by you
2) You have the right to post it and the right to grant us rights to use the Content.
3) The posting of your Content will not violate copyrights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of a person or entitiy.
4) You are responsible for protecting your rights for any Content that you submit.
5) You are granting us the right and licence to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the Content anywhere in or on the service.
TF2Glass takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the Content that you or any other entity posts.
We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
Content found on this site is property of TF2Glass. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, use, post, repost, copy, download, or extract said Content without written permission from us.
An account with TF2Glass
By having an account with us, you are affirming that you will do the following:
1) Keep all account information up to date.
2) Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password.
3) Notify us immediately of any sort of unauthorized use of your account.
4) Maintain a username that is not the property of another person or entity, not lawfully available to use, and not vulgar or offensive.
We reserve the right to access and edit your account's information, to remove your account, and to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without the requirement to state the reason
There may exist links in this Service that lead to third party web sites that are not controlled by TF2Glass.
We take no responsibility for the content, policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
By using our bots you are agreeing that:
1) You will verify that all trades completed by the bots are for the items that you have requested to buy and sell.
2) If the bot has malfunctioned in any way including but not limited to offering the wrong items, offering items without payment, and offering for items without selling, you will notify us either through email or by support ticket about the malfunction.
TF2Glass takes no responsibility or liability for the actions of any of its users, the indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages without limitation. Our failure to enforce any part of these terms is not to be considered a waiver of those parts or any other parts of the terms.
Your use of this Service is at your own risk. This service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. There is no guarentee that 1) anything provided by this Service will function securely, without interruption, or be accessable at any particular time or location; 2) any errors or defects found or brought up in any way will be fixed; 3) this Service will be completely free of harmful components; or 4) the product of using this Service will meet your needs or requirements
Considering that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the limitations above may not apply to you.
By Using TF2Glass, you are agreeing that:
1) You will never, under any circumstance, circumvent or work around the security of the website.
2) You will not try to disrupt our service in any way.
3) You will notify us through email or support ticket of any errors that you find with the bots.
4) If your account is banned, you will never access this site through another alternate account. Alternate accounts will be determined at our sole discretion.
5) You understand that it is impossible for our bots to be scamming or attempting to scam you because you always have the ability to simply decline their offer or remove them from your Steam friends list.
Failure to comply to these conditions could result in account termination.
Modifications to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time for any reason. A notice of at least 1 hour will be provided before any significant modifications to the terms. The definition of a significant change will be determined at our sole discretion. By using this Service after it has been modified and the 1 hour notice has been completed, you are again accepting these Terms and Conditions as posted at http://tf2glass.com/rules/
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org